Strawberry Ice Cream
Oleh: Morinaga Platinum
As one of the people's favorite dishes, Mom must be curious how to make a soft ice cream. You see, rather than little one buy the ice cream outside, it's better for Mom to prepare your own favorite ice cream for little one at home. Surely with guaranteed healthy ingredients and neat processing methods. What you’re waiting for, let’s serve little one’s favorite ice cream at home. Here is the recipe:
- 800 lt of warm boiled water
- 100 g of Morinaga Chil School Gold Strawberry Flavor powder milk
- 200 ml of heavy cream/whipping cream
- 250 g of strawberry jam
- 100 g of strawberries, blend until smooth
- 150 g of strawberries, cut into small cubes
- 100 ml strawberry syrup
- 1 teaspoon of strawberry paste
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch, dissolve it with a little water
- 20 g of CMC emulsifier (Carboxymethyl Cellulose)
How to make:
1. Dissolve Morinaga Chil School Gold Strawberry Flavor powder milk with warm boiled water, cornstarch and CMC emulsifier. Boil while mixing it until boiling. Lift, and let it cool.
2. Mix the boiled milk solution with strawberry syrup, blended strawberries, strawberry jam, and heavy cream. Stir well.
3. Freeze it in the freezer for around 6 hours. Blend it until smooth.
4. Freeze it again for 6 hours, blend it or mix it using a mixer until it smooths. Do this process 4-5 times.
5. Mix the ice cream with strawberry slices, mix it well.
6. Scoop the ice cream and serve it on a serving dish. Serve it right away.
For 12 Servings
To make the ice cream texture smoother, prepare more batter and process it with a mixer longer.
Though Mom’s ice cream is guaranteed using healthier ingredients, however consuming too much ice cream could make little one’s throat hurt. That’s why Mom still has to keep how much ice cream little one can eat.
Well, to strengthen little one’s immune system so he/she doesn’t get easily sick, give little one Morinaga Platinum MoriCare Zigma with Triple Bifidus. The combination of 3 triple bifidus good bacteria consists of Bifidobacterium longum BB536 to prevent respiratory tract infection, Bifidobacterium breve M-16V to prevent diarrhea and indigestion, and Bifidobacterium infantis M-63 to help absorb nutrients. So, the little one’s body is stronger and doesn’t easily get sick because it is protected by double body defense from Morinaga Platinum.