Cup Cake Stroberi
Oleh: Morinaga Platinum
In between the playing time, Little One needs a snack that is not only filling but also rich in nutrients. Like Morinaga Strawberry Cupcake. The simple shape and using a cup makes little one can eat it easily. It is also easy to make for Mom to try. With the fast process, Mom can provide healthy snacks to accompany the little one activities. Here is Morinaga's strawberry cupcake recipe:
- 225 g moderate protein flour
- 175 g butter, melt it
- 50 g margarine, melt it
- 150 g granulated sugar
- 40 g Morinaga Chil School Gold Strawberry Flavor powder milk
- 6 pcs egg
- 60 ml warm water
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 150 g strawberry jam
How to make:
1. Dissolve Morinaga Chil School Gold Strawberry Flavor powder milk in a warm water, stir it well, set aside.
2. Mix the flour with baking powder, sift it, set aside.
3. Beat the eggs with sugar together until it’s stiff.
4. Put the flour, margarine, vanilla paste, and milk solution. Stir well.
5. Pour the batter into paper cups that already arrange on the muffin pan.
6. Fill the half of the cup, then put one teaspoon of strawberry jam, and fill it again with the batter until it’s full.
7. Bake in the oven 180 degrees for 40 minutes or until the cake is cooked. Serve.
For 15 pieces
Tip: Don’t open the oven before 25 minutes because it could cause the cupcake surface to drop.
Often the mistake that Mom experiences when making cupcakes is the cake surface down. Apparently, this is caused by Mom’s habit of opening the oven to check the cupcake before 25 minutes. So, make sure to check the cupcake cooked or not after 25 minutes in the oven.
After the snack time is over, now is the time for Mom to give little one Morinaga Platinum MoriCare Zigma with Triple Bifidus to fulfill little one’s nutrients needs. The content of Alpha Lactalbumin, Choline, AA & DHA, and its Iron are good for enhancing a little one’s ultitalent intelligence. Added with the combination of three good bacteria from Triple Bifidus which strengthen little one’s double body defense so little one doesn’t easily get sick when doing their daily activities. And completed with Calcium, Magnesium, as well as various vitamins and minerals needed to support the optimal growth and development of little one.
Besides snacks, there are other nutritious recipes from Morinaga. Check it out here: https://morinagaplatinum.com/id/resep