Hot Strawberry Pudding
Oleh: Morinaga Platinum
Not just delicious to eat while cold, pudding is also delicious to eat while hot. Morinaga Hot Strawberry Pudding is very suitable to serve as a little one’s breakfast because of the soft and warm texture. The addition of strawberry makes this pudding not just enjoyable to consume but also nutritious. Mom wants to know how to make it? Here is the recipe:
- 150 ml water
- 5 sheets of white bread, diced it
- 4 pcs eggs, beat it
- 40 g Morinaga Chil School Gold Strawberry Flavor powder milk
- 60 g strawberry, slice it
- 50 g young coconut meat
- 40 g raisins
- 2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 30 g margarine, melt it
- 40 g granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- ½ teaspoon fine salt
How to make:
1. Dissolve Morinaga Chil School Gold Strawberry Flavor powder milk, cornstarch, granulated sugar, margarine, and salt together with water. Stir well.
2. Pour beaten eggs and cinnamon powder into the milk mixture. Stir well.
3. Prepare a heat resistant plate and arrange the diced white bread, raisins, strawberry, and young coconut meat. Pour it with egg milk mixture.
4. Bake in an oven with a temperature of 200 degrees Celsius for 40 minutes or until the pudding is cooked. Lift it.
5. Arrange the pudding on a serving plate. Serve it warm.
For 5 Servings
Even though the name is Hot Pudding, this dish is still enjoyable to be served cold. The important thing is to adjust it to little one’s taste, Mom.
For pudding, little one’s taste might be different from others. But if it’s the matter of the taste of a growth milk, little one definitely chooses Morinaga Platinum MoriCare Zigma which contains the right nutrients for little one’s growth and development. Because every glass of Morinaga Platinum has a complete content to support little one’s multitalent intelligence with Lactalbumin Alpha, Choline, AA & DHA, and Iron. For double body defense, the new formula of MoriCare Zigma is equipped with Triple Bifidus which protects little one so that they don’t get sick easily when they do activities. While vitamins and minerals maintain the little one growth optimally to become Multitalenta Platinum Generation.
Need creative food and beverage ideas rich in nutritions? Let’s find other recipes here, Mom: https://morinagaplatinum.com/id/resep